Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older
- Week 1—use 2 sprays in each nostril once daily
- Week 2 through 6 months—use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, as needed to treat your symptoms.
- After 6 months of daily use—ask your doctor if you can keep using.
Children 4 to 11 Years of Age
- An adult should supervise use
- Use 1 spray in each nostril once daily
- The growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Children should use for the shortest amount of time necessary to achieve symptom relief.
- Talk to your child’s doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than 2 months a year.
Children Under 4 Years of Age
- Do not use.
FLONASE Allergy Relief should only be sprayed in the nose. Don’t spray it in the eyes or mouth.
You should tell your doctor about all of the medications you take, including FLONASE Allergy Relief.
FLONASE Allergy Relief can be used with most non-prescription and prescription medicines. However, there are a few medicines to look out for because they may cause the level of FLONASE Allergy Relief in your body to become too high. Just to be safe, check this table to see if you’re taking any of these medicines.
The following people should not use FLONASE or should check with a healthcare professional first before use.
ALL ABOUT ALLERGIES
From living with allergies to knowing how to treat them, FLONASE has the information you need to lead a life not limited by allergies. See all articles >