Children Under 4 Years of Age
- Should not use Children’s FLONASE.
Children 4 to 11 Years of Age
- An adult should supervise use.
- Use 1 spray in each nostril once daily.
- The growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Children should use for the shortest amount of time necessary to achieve symptom relief.
- Talk to your child’s doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than 2 months a year.
Children’s FLONASE should only be sprayed in the nose. Don’t spray it in the eyes or mouth.
You should tell your child’s doctor about all of the medications your child takes including Children’s FLONASE. Children’s FLONASE can be used with
most non-prescription and prescription medicines.
However, there are a few medicines to look out for because they may cause the level of Children’s FLONASE in your child’s body to become too high.
Just to be safe, check this table to see if your child is taking any of these medicines.
The following children should not use Children’s FLONASE, or should check with a healthcare professional first:
ALL ABOUT ALLERGIES
From living with allergies to knowing how to treat them, FLONASE has the information you need to lead a life not limited by allergies. See all articles >