Children 2 to 11 Years of Age
- An adult should supervise use.
- Use 1 spray in each nostril once daily.
- The growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Children should use for the shortest amount of time necessary to achieve symptom relief.
- Talk to your child’s pediatrician if your child needs to use the spray for longer than 2 months a year.
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older
- Week 1—use 2 sprays in each nostril once daily.
- Week 2 through 6 months—use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, as needed to treat your child’s symptoms.
- After 6 months of daily use—ask your child’s pediatrician if they can keep using.
Children’s FLONASE SENSIMIST should only be sprayed in the nose. Don’t spray it in the eyes or mouth.
You should tell your child’s pediatrician about all of the medications your child is currently taking, including Children’s FLONASE SENSIMIST.
Children’s FLONASE SENSIMIST can be used with most non-prescription and prescription medicines. However, there are a few medicines to look out for because they may cause the level of Children’s FLONASE SENSIMIST in your child’s body to become too high. Just to be safe, check this table to see what you should do if your child is taking any of these medicines.
The following people should not use Children’s FLONASE SENSIMIST or should check with a healthcare professional first before using.