FLONASE is the ONLY allergy brand to quickly* relieve allergy headaches, plus sinus congestion and pressure, nasal congestion, itchy, watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose, itchy throat and minor aches and pains.
Follow these simple instructions on how to use FLONASE Headache & Allergy Relief Caplets:
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets every 4-6 hours
- Make sure to swallow whole—do not crush, chew or dissolve
- Do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
- For children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
* Symptom relief in 30 minutes.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE FLONASE HEADACHE & ALLERGY REFLIEF CAPLETS?
Dosage for Adults
Adults should take two caplets every four to six hours. Always swallow the caplets whole and never exceed a dosage of 10 caplets in 24 hours.
Dosage for Children
Children under the age of 12 should talk to a doctor before taking FLONASE Headache & Allergy Relief Caplets.